Thursday, January 29, 2015

Traveling blog: Mallorca

This is a late blog, due to I just started this page, I thought why not to put together of my previous travel experience here as well. It could be useful for you guys who planning to go this coming summer.

Last summer, late Sep, I headed to Mallorca, Spain for a week holiday before uni started. The temperature was just perfect, not too humanity hot nor breezy cold, it was just right time to visit. Also because it was end of the holiday season, therefore, the beaches are not packed at all.

Those balcony rooms are so adorable. 


Didn't know that it costs to lay on these deck chairs.



Loads of food, sun and sleep everyday nothing more. so relaxing and healing. 

Travelled to S'Arenal, stopped by Palma.


















Met up friends at S'Arenal. 




This gorgeous sandal was mentioned in my vlog. 
http://www.mijily.com  check them out. They are doing smart casual footwear as well. 




S' Arenal beach views


Got my belly piercing done FINALLY. I was tipsy and encouraged, otherwise, I don't think i could have done it. It was painful... (weak) but memorable! 

I got soooo tan after a week staying out under the sun, never achieve this level of dark skin before loooool. I kind of like it. 


Check my Vlog on Youtube:




No comments:

Post a Comment